[Samba] Samba 4.6.8 (Non packaged version) dns update issue

Ian Coetzee samba at iancoetzee.za.net
Tue Oct 24 11:51:27 UTC 2017

Hi Rowland,

Sure, I have pastebinned the configs (and done some public ip masking)
DC1 - bind config
https://www.jacklin.co.za/privatebin/?be125b7e578c53d4#q9nGwU3f9Tz7wtHLTf3UIcFhz/GIJjryq6/cN2rip1k=
DC2 - bind config
https://www.jacklin.co.za/privatebin/?c1c921a4289a4e91#URHcPgK0B1fgeoTCeWXL6QDKdUxR6YpHZ1dcwXR44Iw=