[Samba] samba 4.7.0 replication errors

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Oct 24 10:02:30 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-10-23 at 14:10 +0300, Evgeniy Semenov via samba wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I encountered a similar problem.
>
> I created a test environment with two domain controllers (copy from a
> working environment). I tried to join a read-only domain controller.
> Unsuccessfully. Samba-tool fell with a error:

There are two issues, one masking the other.  The cleanup on the failed
RODC join isn't working, and there has been a replication error.  If
you could carefully turn up the log level and get me some more details
(without exposing private data like names or secret data like
unicodePwd or supplementalCredentials) that would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett