[Samba] smbtree 4.7

David F. df7729 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 00:35:46 UTC 2017

I figured out why it wanted a service, because smbclient go written
over smbtree.

But now I'm back to the same problem I reported a month or more again.
The new versions of smbtree do not list all servers and workstations.
 It will list the items under WORKGROUP the same as older versions
(4.4.15) but it will only list CODOMAIN and nothing under it whereas
the 4.4.15 version will list all the items under CODOMAIN.

Seems like something got broke in one of the updates and still not fixed?