[Samba] samba 4.7.0 replication errors

Arthur Ramsey arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
Tue Oct 17 13:51:30 UTC 2017

I wasn't using the domain-critical-only setting when I had the backlink
issues.

Thanks,
Arthur

On 10/17/2017 6:16 AM, Andrej Gessel via samba wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> I cannot run complete domain join without this option, because of my hardware limitations. The join ends with " Committing SAM database" and python exception, because no more memory is available.
>
> if I run ldbsearch with --extended-dn I got this error message:
>
> search failed - Unsupported critical extension 1.2.840.113556.1.4.529
>
> If I run ldbsearch without this option no memberOf attribute but 2 member attributes were found. And notice, that it is not a user, it is a group.
>

> Andrej

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at mediture.com.