[Samba] samba getting stuck, highwatermark replication issue?

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Sat Oct 14 10:52:17 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for chiming in!

On 10/14/2017 12:16 PM, Andrew Bartlett via samba wrote:
> We are carefully following the reports here, but we do expect
> replication should be much more stable with Samba 4.7.

OK, that's interesting, because I actually wanted to upgrade ASAP, but
(the few) 4.7-upgrade experiences that have been posted, are mostly
about replication issues after having upgraded:

See https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2017-October/thread.html

Have people here generally upgraded to 4.7 already? Without major
issues? (does that explain the lack of discussion on 4.7?)

Or are people mostly waiting until a version 4.7.1 or .2 has been released?

MJ