[Samba] Using GPO to mount shares on Linux

Daniel Carrasco d.carrasco at i2tic.com
Wed Oct 11 08:37:47 UTC 2017

Yeah, I mean an Ubuntu 16.04 client mounting a Linux Samba shares on a
Debian 8 server depending of user groups. Both connected as members servers
to a Samba 4 DC.

I'll research about how automounting works.

Thanks!!

>:

> If you mean, Linux <=> Linux , use automounting, of dedicated mounts.
> Cifs/nfs, depending on you setup and what you need.

      Daniel Carrasco Marín
      Ingeniería para la Innovación i2TIC, S.L.
      Tlf:  +34 911 12 32 84 Ext: 223
      www.i2tic.com