[Samba] Opensolaris-ish joins but does not seem to be valid

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Oct 10 15:19:29 UTC 2017

On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:39:43 -0500 (CDT)
Andrew Martin <amartin at xes-inc.com> wrote:

> [...]

Is this from the Opensolaris-ish machine ?

I expected to see a smb.conf file from a Unix domain member.

If it is from the machine where you are getting '[NT
AUTHORITY]\[ANONYMOUS LOGON]', then can you try 'getent passwd
username'. By default winbind doesn't enumerate users and groups.

Rowland