[Samba] Samba 4.7.0

Mogane, Ratanang Johannes, Vodacom South Africa (External) Ratanang.Mogane at vcontractor.co.za
Tue Oct 10 07:39:13 UTC 2017

Morning ,

People from Samba Subscriber list will start asking themselves as to what kind of person is this ? Every morning is him with questions . Please forgive me of my ignorance .  I 'm  a newbee as far as Samba is concern. As mentioned yesterday ,and thanks so much for the respond I got , more especially Rowland who was so helpful to me to arrive where I 'm right now. In short and straight to the point.

I would like a Sparc Oracle server to be as a Client running Solaris 11 to have SAMBA installed on it. Having a Windows platform that runs checks and calculates statistics but it requires data from Sparc Oracle server in order to do this.  But for now temporarily while waiting for the user to supply with the Windows platform server. I want to use my Laptop as a windows platform server. How is the configuration of samba should it be while using the laptop as the windows platform. My laptop is running Windows 10 Pro. I need the step to step configure this

Regards
Ratanang
This e-mail is classified C2 - Vodacom Restricted - Information to be used inside Vodacom but it may be shared with authorised partners.

“This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by Clicking on this link https://webmail.vodacom.co.za/tc/default.html "