[Samba] Linux Client problem with dhcp and the Samba 4 domain

Siovel Rodríguez Morales siovel at softel.cu
Wed Nov 29 12:59:33 UTC 2017

Yes, I set up a Samba4 AD with bind9 and isc-dhcp-server for dynamic DNS-updates and works well.
The problem is with the Linux Client and the domain when the IP addrees change (Linux Clients are in the domain). Is possible that the Client are registers with one IP address in the domain and when the IP address change beginning the problem.

Siovel.