[Samba] administrator does not have permission

Robert Wooden bob at donelsontrophy.com
Fri Nov 24 20:18:40 UTC 2017

In the Windows world side when an "administrator" cannot 'take ownership'
of a file share, the docs discuss the "System" account being used as it
(System account) has greater permissions than that of the administrator.

I remembered reading this page https://wiki.samba.org/index.
php/The_SYSTEM_Account and have now re-read said page *carefully*.

There I find this message box  "For compatibility with Windows, add the
SYSTEM account to file system ACLs."

How do I add the SYSTEM account to my ACLs on a Samba member server?