[Samba] Compiling Samba 4.7 with systemd support on Fedora 26

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Nov 23 22:40:52 UTC 2017

Am 23.11.2017 um 23:36 schrieb Arnab Roy:
> Thanks for this, looks like you have nailed it that was the root cause
> of the problem!
>
> Any ideas what is required to build with systemd support, I have
> installed every systemd-devel package I could find ..?

as said: for MariaDB on Fedora 25/26 you need only "systemd-devel" and
so this is is pretty clear samba related or caused by something in your
./configure

focus on the build meaning post your whole configure / build stuff, i am
out here because i don't build samba from source but it's clear that the
systemd support needs to be solved or you need to stick with "Type=forking"