[Samba] SMB Conf changes in 4.7

Arnab Roy arniekol at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 21:47:43 UTC 2017

Hi Rowland/Andrew,

Apologies I think I overlooked something here, its just previously winbindd
wasn't complaining and now it is, on closer look it looks like winbindd
socket directory is still valid phew!! please dont take this away or I will
be dead in the water :( after a little careful attention I was missing ntlm
auth = mschapv2-and-ntlmv2-only which is why I was upgrading samba in the
first place to get rid of NTLMv1.

Thanks again for your help and apologies once again.

Many Thanks
Arnab