[Samba] Can't join, error: Not removing account DC2$ which looks like a Samba DC account maching...

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:49:54 UTC 2017

Hello Rowland, thanks for the answer!! :)

Not sure I understand you correctly, did you setup two servers,
> provision one as a DC, then try to join the second server as a DC and
> then you got the error ?

No. I have provisioned them both. Then I realized that dc2 should not be
provisioned.

I re-did the initial settings and now could join.

Sorry about the inconvenience, Rowland! :)

--
Elias Pereira