[Samba] after demoting a dc question

Robert Wooden bob at donelsontrophy.com
Sun Nov 19 22:26:25 UTC 2017

Thanks Rowland & Andrew,

Rowland,

The last time I demoted I "got it cleaned up". This time, I am hoping for
better results. I am fairly comfortable that I know what I did wrong (the
last time) so . . . I'll see what happens.

Andrew,

Thanks for taking a moment out of your busy schedule. Yes, I am aware of
"--remove-other-dead-server", that's mostly how I corrected my last
mistake. Trying to get "things" to go smoother, this time.

--

Thank you.

Bob Wooden

615.885.2846    www.donelsontrophy.com