[Samba] Member Server Configuration

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Nov 10 08:14:51 UTC 2017

A bit cleaner way to mk_homedir, I would try to avoid changing manualy settings in pam.

echo "Name: Create home directory during login
Default: yes
Session-Type: Additional
Session:
        required        pam_mkhomedir.so umask=0022 skel=/etc/skel
" > /usr/share/pam-configs/mkhomedir

And run :
pam-auth-update

Greetz,