[Samba] Not able to list domain in new samba DC

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:58:04 UTC 2017

Yes I did setup libnss_winbind.
wbinfo -u and -g on the domain member both work:

[root at testfsrv ~]# wbinfo -u
SAMDOM\testakin
SAMDOM\testsina
SAMDOM\testigein
SAMDOM\administrator
SAMDOM\krbtgt
SAMDOM\guest
[root at testfsrv ~]# wbinfo -g
SAMDOM\allowed rodc password replication group
SAMDOM\enterprise read-only domain controllers
SAMDOM\denied rodc password replication group
SAMDOM\read-only domain controllers
SAMDOM\group policy creator owners
SAMDOM\ras and ias servers
SAMDOM\domain controllers