[Samba] DC's are unavailable when PDC halted

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed Nov 8 09:45:48 UTC 2017

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:24:30 +0100
Ervin Hegedüs via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> there are two Samba4 DC server. The first one is the "PDC", and
> after I finished to set up that, I've joined the second one.

I am a bit confused here, from reading this post, you seem to have
called the two DCs 'open-ldap' & 'open-ldap2' and you refer to the
first one as the 'PDC', yet I think you are talking about an AD domain.
Is this the case ?
If so, you have just won the prize for the most confusing post to the
Samba mailing list ;-)

I think you need to post the following files from all three machines:

/etc/hostname
/etc/hosts
/etc/resolv.conf
/etc/krb5.conf