[Samba] Unable to upload printer drivers

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Nov 7 11:15:43 UTC 2017

About the Toshiba driver, there also get the universal.
I've tested these last year and these should work fine also on win7.

And overbooked, yeah, but who isnt these days.
> Take your time, I imagine you're overbooked and i've the
> workaround with
> seven. And in any case my students could install drivers locally on
> their computers. But i want to show and convince them that samba and
> free software are a good alternative... that works fine :-)

Nice, and you use debian, so here is a nice project for you students...

Make a project of this.
Samba4 ADDC
Samba4 File server
Samba4 Print server
Samba4 + Squid Proxy
Samba4 + kopano Groupware (setup against the AD).
Samba4 + Owncloud. ( integrated in kopano also )
Kopano + z-push + webserver
MailScanner + spammassassin in sql, linked to kopano, with user that can train spam.

And then integrate this all in one or setup per server.
Above is bit where im working at/too.  ;-)
A modular copy of a windows SBS server but fully free.
But a great thing to teach, because above is not just install.
You must think in advance where/how/what.

;-)
Ah, and 4.7.1 almost ready with building, so after lunch i go test the packages.

Greetz,

Louis