[Samba] Listing AD group members

A. James Lewis james at fsck.co.uk
Sun Nov 5 19:38:58 UTC 2017

Suffice to say, changing it didn't fix the issue..... the problem I have
is that the Windows team who run the domain won't help with anything,
and tend to lock things down without telling anyone... so I figured it
would be easy to simply re-design my scripts to use a local lookup table
rather than refer to AD.

Thanks for your help tho,

James