[Samba] Make Samba 4 as Additional DC to Windows Server 2003R2

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Wed Nov 1 11:51:01 UTC 2017

Hello Andrew,

Thank you very much for the patch.

Now Samba-4 is an additional domain controller along with Windows
Server. Initial replication completed without any error.

However, while testing, I noticed that, when a new object is created in
Windows, it is immediately getting replicated to Samba but not vice
versa. Connection to Windows Server is getting refused.

Barring this all other functions are working fine.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava