[Samba] apt.van-belle.nl offline?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed May 31 22:42:08 UTC 2017

Hai everybody,

An update where my new packages are.. and sorry for the delay on these.
A few where ready but untested so i didnt release them.. and then I got suprised with a week off to Sicilie by my wife. (not complaining here)

When im back, ill update the packages when 4.6.5 is released, which is about when im back home, next week.

greetz

Louis

Op 26 mei 2017 om 20:54 heeft Elias Pereira <empbilly at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Any news Louis? :D