[Samba] member domain idmap config ad/rid

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Tue May 30 19:28:00 UTC 2017

root at fileserver:~# getfacl /home/dados/
# file: home/dados/
# owner: root
# group: domain\040admins
user::rwx
group::rwx
other::---

Still with the same problem. No security tab on windows machine. :(

The "Administrator" and "Domain Admins" also need to have an unix attribute?

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 May 2017 15:51:11 -0300
> Elias Pereira <empbilly at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > Who are logged into the win7 machine as, Administrator or a member
> > > of Domain Admins ?
> >

> > As administrator.
> >
> >  I take it /mnt/dados is a mount from somewhere else, how is it
> > mounted
> > > and where from ?
> >

> > For now it is mounted on the folder /mnt/dados in the same HD of the
> > fileserver. Later I'll add another HD with more space.
> >
> > root at fileserver:~# cd /mnt/dados/
> > root at fileserver:/mnt/dados# df -h
> > Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> > udev             10M     0   10M   0% /dev
> > tmpfs           803M  8.6M  795M   2% /run
> > */dev/xvda1      7.4G  1.7G  5.4G  24% /*
> > tmpfs           2.0G     0  2.0G   0% /dev/shm
> > tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
> > tmpfs           2.0G     0  2.0G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
> > tmpfs           402M     0  402M   0% /run/user/0
> >

> I have a feeling that may be the problem, try creating another share
> that is actually directly on the Samba server, perhaps something
> in /home and then see if you get a security tab on the windows machine.
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Elias Pereira