[Samba] member domain idmap config ad/rid

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Tue May 30 18:51:11 UTC 2017

> Who are logged into the win7 machine as, Administrator or a member of
> Domain Admins ?

As administrator.

 I take it /mnt/dados is a mount from somewhere else, how is it mounted
> and where from ?

For now it is mounted on the folder /mnt/dados in the same HD of the
fileserver. Later I'll add another HD with more space.

root at fileserver:~# cd /mnt/dados/
root at fileserver:/mnt/dados# df -h
udev             10M     0   10M   0% /dev
tmpfs           803M  8.6M  795M   2% /run
*/dev/xvda1      7.4G  1.7G  5.4G  24% /*
tmpfs           2.0G     0  2.0G   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
tmpfs           2.0G     0  2.0G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs           402M     0  402M   0% /run/user/0

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 May 2017 15:05:56 -0300
> Elias Pereira <empbilly at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > win7 machine with RSAT Tools.
> >
> > The security tab as shown in the link below does not appear for me.
> > https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/File:Demo_Share_Security.png
> >
> > For me it's that way.
> > http://i.imgur.com/LRuLR03l.png
> >
> > Any idea?
>
> Who are logged into the win7 machine as, Administrator or a member of
> Domain Admins ?
>
> I take it /mnt/dados is a mount from somewhere else, how is it mounted
> and where from ?
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Elias Pereira