[Samba] idmap woes after upgrade

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Sat May 27 11:37:22 UTC 2017

Edit2: Getting Closer!

After removing all the idmap entries in my smb.conf files, I'm now getting this error (which looks a little less distressing!):
  [homes] share not available for user LAMBROOK\tim.odriscoll because it was not found or created at session setup time

I've got my 'template homedir' set correctly on both my DCs..

Any pointers on where to go next?

Many thanks,

Tim