[Samba] Samba AD DNS problem

Kristján V. Jónsson kristjan at rvx.is
Fri May 26 12:15:16 UTC 2017

I hadn't been able to check this out for a while, but when I started to look at it today, all was ok again.
I definitely didn't do anything to the server.  Well, I rebooted my client machine, maybe somehow
my credentials had gone weird?
Strange.  If something like this happens again, I'll have another look.

p.s.
I'm running samba-4.5 locally compiled.  Should I consider upgrading?

Kv,
Kristján Valur Jónsson | CTA | RVX