[Samba] Unable to set SeDiskOperatorPrivilege (again)

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at integradev.com.au
Wed May 24 22:34:13 UTC 2017

Hi Rowland,

You say that winbind can do anything that sssd can, yet I've not been
able to find winbind instructions similar to these for sssd:
http://jhrozek.livejournal.com/3860.html

Do you know of such instructions? More particularly, do you know how
with winbind we can lock sudoers down to specific OUs? We need to do a
lot more than basic authentication and simple file sharing. From both
this thread and previous ones I suspect our environment is more complex
that what you're familiar with.

regards,
John