[Samba] samba 4 in AD 2008R2 without winbind

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed May 24 12:46:50 UTC 2017

Well, i can make squid plain text password auth work, against AD, without join then this is configurable.

I was thinking about something like this:

https://www.howtoforge.com/linux_ldap_authentication
Start as of point Client configuration.
Your server is already done ( your windows ad dc)

You may need to setup TLS/SSL first to connect to your server.

Greetz,

Louis