[Samba] samba 4 in AD 2008R2 without winbind

Daniele Bernazzi daniele at ao-siena.toscana.it
Wed May 24 12:30:32 UTC 2017

----- Messaggio originale -----

in this system (samba 3) there are about 3.000 users with 150 shares (apart home shares), so I am sure this is not happening.
The manual about map to guest is saying: "This parameter can take four different values, which tell smbd(8) what to do with user login requests that don't match a valid UNIX user in some way.".

Daniele