[Samba] classic upgrade, splitting servers

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Tue May 23 16:10:02 UTC 2017

Am 2017-05-23 um 17:37 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger via samba:

> Now for test-joins etc

I was able to join a win10 PC to the upgraded domain, fine.

That PC was member in the NT-based older domain as well, I removed and
rejoined it.

Now I can logon with some user as root, but for some users I get a blue
error screen with something like

"The User Profile Service failed the logon”

(I get it in german, and googled the term)

I am unsure now if this is related to that one PC I am testing with
or
my new DC (will it fail for the other PCs as well ???)