[Samba] Problems with samba and profile syncing from various windows versions

Jakub Kulesza jakkul+samba at gmail.com
Tue May 23 08:54:09 UTC 2017

small update. We've got the time synced right. The desktops and server are
in sync. But the problems persist. There are days where multiple users
report that deleted files come back.

I suspect some issues either in the Windows itself or in the network. I
guess that looking into the windows desktop logs is the way to go now.
Which logs in the event viewer show most relevant information for profile
syncing?