[Samba] DNS (bind_dlz) forwarding not working

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Thu May 18 22:52:23 UTC 2017

Rowland,

I used the M$ DNS Manager tool and was able to create a delegation from a
subdomain to my existing DNS.

DNS Manager > Forward Lookup Zones > Right-click on mydomain.edu > New
Delegation > ...

After this I can open, for example the service "www.mydomain.edu" normally.

Where are these entries in AD?

--