[Samba] Samba Active Directory Domain Controller

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Thu May 4 12:51:14 UTC 2017

Thanks James. I will revert back.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to eXza Technology Consulting & Services, and are intended
only for the use of the recipients named above If you are not the
addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If
you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.