[Samba] [Samba 4.5] Very slow LDAP Queries (almost unusable), performance tunning ?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Mar 27 10:05:52 UTC 2017

I reviewed you indexing list again against mine.

A diff between your indexing list and mine shows just a small difference.

> @IDXATTR: otherMailbox

109d109

< @IDXATTR: uidNumber

116a117

> @IDXATTR: zarafaAccount

Left (<) me, right (>) yours.

You did you install the zarafa schema in the AD?

I did use : zarafa_schema_add.sh

Beside that i dont see much.

Greetz,

Louis