[Samba] Public share ask for a password

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Mar 21 15:44:49 UTC 2017

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:21:23 +0100
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hai,
>

> I suggest NOT to use fstab but systemd startups if you on debian
> jessie.
>

> Get to know systemd and if you do i’ll bet you like it.
>
> I know only on that hates it.. dont you Rowland. ;-)

I am not the only one Louis and this is one of the reasons why.
Just what has an init system got to do with mounting a filesystem ??

I am not adverse to progress, but, in my opinion, systemd isn't
progress, it is a way of making red-hat richer! Your opinion may
differ, just don't waste your time trying to change my opinion of
systemd.

Rowland