[Samba] Public share ask for a password

amit kumar amitkuma at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 13:45:30 UTC 2017

Dear Christian,

Yes this is working config on samba server.

Hope mount line in /etc/fstab is not a problem.

#  mkdir  /share     //Just for try create a local directory on server.
# setenforce 0        //Disable selinux
//Change smb.conf
# testparm
# iptables -F;    iptables -F -t nat;         iptables -F -t mangle
//Flush IP Tables
# /usr/sbin/smb -F -S  //Running in foreground
        <====Provide this o/p

//Try to access shares...

Thanks

--