[Samba] strange problem foxpro run exe on win 10

Michal Kavan michal.kavan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:02:23 UTC 2017

#       null passwords = yes
         encrypt passwords = yes
         domain master = no
         map to guest = Bad Password

         domain logons = no
         preferred master = no
         follow symlinks = yes
         guest account = samba_guest

         full_audit:success = connect disconnect mkdir rmdir rename unlink
         #full_audit:success = connect disconnect mkdir rmdir rename
unlink pread read
         full_audit:priority = notice
         full_audit:facility = local5
         full_audit:prefix = %u |%I  %m| %S
         full_audit:failure = connect

#full_audit:success = connect disconnect opendir mkdir rmdir closedir
open close read pread write pwrite sendfile rename unlink chmod
#fchmod chown fchown chdir ftruncate lock symlink readlink link mknod
realpath

         #acl map full control = False
         dos filemode = yes
         acl allow execute always = yes

[data]
path = /home/samba/data
comment = aplikace mirror md3
public = yes
writeable = yes
create mask = 7777
directory mask = 7777
#guest only = yes
vfs object = full_audit
acl allow execute always = yes
browseable =yes

---

Michal Kavan
+420 776 291 782
+420 499 315 322

Dne 2017/03/19 v 20:51 Rowland Penny napsal(a):
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:16:55 +0100
> Michal Kavan via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
>
>> Where should i start looking for problem (logs ...)?
>> thanks mk
>>
> I good place to start would be posting your smb.conf, by doing this we
> can see how you are running Samba and advise if any alterations to it
> are required.
>
> Rowland

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.