[Samba] Veto files used to allow only one extension to be written to the share

Tácio Andrade tacioandrade at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 09:52:40 UTC 2017

Anyone know anything about it? I found a list with all the extensions used
by Ransomware at the moment, but they are almost 800 and with that amount I
think I will have problems using the veto files, as well as the red tape of
updating them.

Please, if anyone knows anything about it, please share.
ᐧ

--
Att. Tácio Andrade, Consultor de TI na MultiTI.com.br
Whatsapp - 077(9)8111-7727