[Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.4.11 Available for Download

Jones Syue jonessyue at qnap.com
Fri Mar 17 06:48:30 UTC 2017

Hello Karolin,

BUG 12605 seems to be missing in 4.4.11 release notes,
hmm its patch is included in samba-4.4.10-4.4.11.diffs.gz,
and BUG 11830 was announced in earlier 4.4.10.
(likely both have dependency)

Sorry im too paranoid to make sure if my patch progress is correct or not,
and perhaps a note on wiki page later will help make it more clearly.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_4.4_Features_added/changed

--
Regards,
Jones Syue | 薛懷宗