[Samba] Veto files used to allow only one extension to be written to the share

Tácio Andrade tacioandrade at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 02:51:16 UTC 2017

Good night.

I am behind a way so that in my backup share it is possible to only write
files in the format of the application that I use to execute the backup
routines, for this I searched the internet for a solution that works like
Allow Files, however it is Complicated to find.

Talking on forums a user informed me that he could use the parameter to
follow in smb.conf, however in my tests it did not work.

veto files = /!*.doc/

Could anyone tell me if there really is any way to do it?

Sincerely, Tácio Andrade. IT Consultant at MultiTI.com.br