[Samba] Permissions problem with 1 user

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Thu Mar 16 01:45:09 UTC 2017

FreeBSD-11
Samba-4.3.5

I am having a problem with my roaming profile.  Other users are not
experiencing this, only my personal account is affected.  The error is
being reported in the event log as a 1521 permissions error.  However,
I cannot see how the permissions on the server could possibly been
changed as I am the only one with access to that device.

My roaming profile was working fine up to February 28 because on that
date I connected and updated my profile on a laptop that I took on a
business trip the next day.  However, since my return on March 7 I
have been unable to connect to my roaming profile from that laptop, or
any other workstation in the domain.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Canada  L8E 3C3