[Samba] AD replication issue

Arthur Ramsey arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
Tue Mar 14 17:18:58 UTC 2017

I already tried the manual stop and start already no luck.  I just tried
deleting the connections as you recommended, but no luck.  I also have
been checking the samba log throughout my troubleshooting, but haven't
found anything.  Here's the log from vsc-dc02 anyway:
http://pastebin.com/7FMv8pcu.  That log includes when I did the
showrepl, kcc, manual stop / start and manual replication tests as well
as objects created on every DC.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at mediture.com.