[Samba] Missing security tab samba 4.1.13

Bart Coninckx info at bitsandtricks.com
Mon Mar 6 18:51:42 UTC 2017

>Adding a pointer record for the server didn't help either. I am going to test another Windows PC now to see if the problem exists there as well.
>

>BC

I just realized that I omitted an important piece of information and that is that I am using a separate EXT4 volume for my shares. I just did a test and it seems that shares on the same volume as sysvol and netlogon funtion as expected but shares on the second volume have the issue.

I just mounted that second volume with explicit acl and user_xattr options in fstab, but this makes no difference.

BC