[Samba] Samba as BDC: unable to write on shared folders

Roberto Spedale - Studio Progetto Ambiente r.spedale at progambiente.it
Fri Mar 3 14:18:12 UTC 2017

> Hi Spedale, Can I suggest you speed up, overtake that slow, liable to
> breakdown NT4 domain and use a Samba AD domain ?
>
> I think you will find it easier than trying to get the NT4-style domain
> working, plus you get the opportunity to manage it from windows via
> ADUC, or from Linux via samba-tool.

Thank you Rowland! Surely I will follow your advice in the coming months
when we acquire the new office server.
For now I was hoping to solve the problem and to secure the network.
do you see something wrong in smb.conf?
Or is there any test I can do to see if the problem is the samba
configuration or the permissions on the server?