[Samba] Intermittent AcceptSecurityContext 54f response to LDAP bind

Arthur Ramsey arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
Fri Jun 30 22:10:15 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm on Samba 4.6.3.  I'm seeing intermittent error 54f response to LDAP
binds on 1 of 4 DCs.  I wrote a script to test the DCs:
https://pastebin.com/egsY3W9H, which produced these results:
https://pastebin.com/6UsvwVgX.  I'm not seeing any errors in the samba log.

Thanks,
Arthur

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at mediture.com.