[Samba] Samba/Kerberos setup - how to enable alternative UPN

Mgr. Peter Tuharsky tuharsky at misbb.sk
Fri Jun 30 10:59:56 UTC 2017

Hi, Rowland

Even in the Samba howto You posted, the Samba setup follows just after
DNS, Kerberos and time setup. AFAIK they are really prerequisities for
Samba to work properly in AD environment. Or can Samba authenticate a
user even when Kerberos dosen't? I don't hope so.

Dňa 30.06.2017 o 10:49 Rowland Penny via samba napísal(a):