[Samba] Lowercase characters on GPO IDs in Samba source files

Miguel Medalha medalist at sapo.pt
Wed Jun 28 20:44:05 UTC 2017

Turns out that I was at least half-right, after all.

I just opened the files contained in the last Samba release (contained
in samba-4.6.5.tar.gz) and although the typos have been corrected in
"./python/samba/provision/__init__.py", *they are still there* in
"./examples/misc/adssearch.pl" and "./libgpo/gpo_util.c".

It happened that, before my first post, I had peeked into
"./examples/misc/adssearch.pl" and it was there, that's why I posted.

Can we solve this very simple matter once and for all? If I can help in
any way, I will gladly do it.