[Samba] Samba AD - Issue with winbindd: Could not write result

Marco Coli marco.coli at isolettaelba.eu
Fri Jun 23 05:13:36 UTC 2017

Il 23/06/2017 07:09, Marco Coli ha scritto:
> After some hours the services are down,  the output of wbinfo -u
> becomes empty, and some weird login/share problems begin.
> If I restart the services (systemctl restart sernet-samba-ad ) all is ok.

Sorry that is wrong.. It should be:

After some hours the samba services are running (40 users average), the
output of wbinfo -u becomes empty, and some weird login/share problems
begin with the users.
If I restart the services (systemctl restart sernet-samba-ad ) all
return normal until next cicle

> [root at nic-mail ~]# cat /etc/named.conf.
> named.conf.DISTRIB  named.conf.rpmnew   named.conf.samba

Ignore these two lines.

Best regards