[Samba] Debian Jessie samba 4.5.8-2 4.5.10 4.6.5 available (part 2)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jun 13 14:59:03 UTC 2017

Hai,

http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/
Is updated also.

Added: http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Buildlogs/ with all .build and .changes files.
Added: http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Patches/ with the applied patches in the jessie and unstable line (4.5.10 and/or 4.6.5).
See the .changes files

Added: http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Kyocera/ containing a pcl5 kyocera printer driver which works out of the box.
( created by kyocera and signed by microsoft )

Added: Current files in the apt, so can see whats where.
current-packages-in-jessie-apt.txt
current-packages-in-jessie-backports-apt.txt
current-packages-in-unstable-apt.txt
current-packages-in-wheezy-apt.txt

And an output of apt-cache policy samba with all 3 apt lines set.
apt-cache policy samba
winbind:
  Installed: 2:4.6.5+dfsg-1nmu1
  Candidate: 2:4.6.5+dfsg-1nmu1
  Version table:
 *** 2:4.6.5+dfsg-1nmu1 0
        500 http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian/ unstable/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2:4.5.10+dfsg-1nmu1 0
        500 http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages
     2:4.5.8+dfsg-2~bpo8+1 0
        500 http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian/ jessie-backports/main amd64 Packages
     2:4.2.14+dfsg-0+deb8u6 0
        500 http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates/main amd64 Packages
     2:4.2.14+dfsg-0+deb8u5 0
        500 http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages

Removed: setup-nfs4-with-samba.sh
That one is too specific for the setup in my network.

Times up.. Im gone..  The sun is shining.. Time for a beer..   :-)

Greetz,

Louis