[Samba] GPO Problem

Epsilon Minus theepsilonminus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:17:01 UTC 2017

Thanks Elias.

But I run samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset and:

root at DC02:~# samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset
lp_load_ex: refreshing parameters
Initialising global parameters
Processing section "[global]"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[sysvol]"
Processing section "[sistemas]"
ldb_wrap open of idmap.ldb
lp_load_ex: refreshing parameters
Processing section "[global]"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[sysvol]"
Processing section "[sistemas]"
Module 'acl_xattr' loaded
Module 'dfs_samba4' loaded
connect_acl_xattr: setting 'inherit acls = true' 'dos filemode = true' and
'force unknown acl user = true' for service Unknown Service (snum == -1)
connect_acl_xattr: setting 'inherit acls = true' 'dos filemode = true' and
'force unknown acl user = true' for service Unknown Service (snum == -1)
lp_load_ex: refreshing parameters
Processing section "[global]"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[sysvol]"
Processing section "[sistemas]"
ldb_wrap open of idmap.ldb
ldb_wrap open of idmap.ldb
connect_acl_xattr: setting 'inherit acls = true' 'dos filemode = true' and
'force unknown acl user = true' for service sysvol
[...]

know that means?