[Samba] Changing the IP Address of a Samba AD DC doesn't work - samba_dnsupdate crashes

Mike Brown brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Mon Jun 12 13:19:25 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 01:53:40PM +0100, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
> Try running 'samba-tool testparm' and fix any errors it flags up.

Is "samba-tool' a ubuntu Samba thing?  With Fedora Samba versions 3.5 and
4.5, it does not exist.  The 'testparm' most certainly does and I agree with
using it.  I just recently set up my new Fedora 25 box and used it after
putting my F14 smb.conf entries into the F25 smb.conf file.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com | vidiot at vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
        6082066843 at email.uscc.net (140 char limit)       \ / Ribbon Campaign